Jagruti Conveyor Belts Pvt. Ltd.
JAG COLD Adhesive (Solution)
We provide superior quality cold vulcanizing solution for conveyor belt joint,pulley lagging and repairing.
Our cold solution's are manufactured with stringent quality control parameters to provide our customers with a world class product.
Employing cold vulcanizing method reduces downtime and saves maintenance cost.
Product features :
- Quick Joint
- Higher static and dynamic strength realization within a short time span.
- High bonding strength
- Oil, chemical, heat & water resistance
- Long shelf-life
- Fast curing
- Adequate tack retention time
Our Product Range:
- JAG - S1H1
- JAG - S2H2 (Specifically developed for HR grade belt Joint)
- Solid content : 21% ± 1
- Viscosity : 9 ± 0.5 poise
- Flash Point : -5
- Specific Gravity : 0.9
- Shelf life : 6 months from MFG
- Cream colour liquid
- JAGS1H1 (Hardner)
- Cross linker : Thiophosphoric acid
- Homogeneous mixture of JAGS1H1
- Mixture ratio : 1:20 (1 liter JRE-S1 with 50 ml JRE-H1)
- Curing time : 10 minutes (depending on ambiance)
- Tack retention : 15 minutes
- Effective : 0.6 to 0.7 SQ meter per liter
- Application area
Conforming to the following standards :
- ISO 9856 : The splicing joint works as per the criterion of load cycling test without affecting the elongation & elastic properties.
- ISO 4195-1987 (part -1) : The splicing joint is heat resistance as per the standard.